Monday, June 7, 2010

THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE BASTARDLY

So I put in an offer on the building where the Eggplant Cafe will be...one day. It got rejected. The seller seems to believe they will get full asking price by waiting out the season, the real estate season that is. So I will re-offer at the end of August. Fingers crossed and she definetely ain't getting full asking price from me! So in good news I have someone who will be sharing the space with me, she shall remain nameless but I'm sure you've visited her shop and have some fabulous finds in your home hand picked by the owner herself. She will be taking over the front room of the building and selling unique and hand created pieces for the home. Probably mostly my home, that's where all my profits will be going.... Henry and Doozer have been behaving themsleves of late, we have all taken up shuffle jogging and they pull me along in my quest to be svelt for my big 30th birthday this year, barf. I have started to compile the recipes I will be using for the resto and have started planning the menu which will be ever changing depending on the local veggies and seasonal food available. Keep you posted on that too! And if you happen to find yourself with an extra $500 bucks and would like to invest in me, I will be hosting a party for women who would like to give me that money in exchange for a "credit card" of the same value to be used in the shop within a year. Sound good? It sure will taste good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment