Friday, July 16, 2010

GOLDY


For any of you who have had the pleasure of driving with me...hey you aren't dead yet!...I have some sad news. Goldy the 1997 Saturn Wagon is gearing up for her big trip to the rusted scrap piece of metal crap gas guzzling smoke billowing oil chugging trunk flapping gas cap missing wiper blade defective dented door two hubcap remaining mouldy dog food stained floor tape playing place we like to call car heaven. I can't take it anymore and don't think i should have to either. It's a death trap with a driver who murdered her first squirrel yesterday and I want a fresh start. I'm thinking a Subaru Forester....husband wants a mini van. WTF is wrong with him you may ask, I still don't know.
ps- car in picture is not mine but a random stolen pic off the interweb

1 comment:

  1. I would like to report that the driver side door no longer closes everytime and sometimes refuses to open when the driver is in their seat and wants to get out...

    ReplyDelete