Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A weird thing happened at Midnight Madness...

So Midnight Madness. In a town of 1000. Crazy. There were about 30 people on the streets and it was raining like a son of a gun. The posse and I went to our friends fabulous pet supply shop to have a chat and purchase some xmas duds for the animals. Her resident store dog needed a pee and I volunteered to take her out. Ooops, forgot about the rain. She splashed in puddles and ate a muddy stick with that joie de vivre only a puppy can have in terrible weather conditions. We hustle back to the store after our cacapeepeepoopoo and muck face decides to jump all over the customers. I rear her in to have the lady she is so desperately trying to mount says its okay and leans down for a kiss. An open mouthed kiss. I see her tongue dart into the dogs mouth as she exclaims..
"Oooh your tongue is so soft in my mouth"
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Why do these things happen to me.








ps - cut that kiss short and dragged her back to the safety of her momma, i think the dog is okay


pps - i'm not

No comments:

Post a Comment